Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Wishlist for Cavaliers

  1. Greenies Treats for Dogs Treat-Pak, 12 oz package: Greenies are my favorite dog treats. I go through them unbelievably fast. And they keep my teeth clean too -- no dog breath here!
  2. Bags on Board Biodegradable Bags: No walk is complete without doggie bags, and these are a good size for us Cavaliers and biodegradable to boot.
  3. Taste of the Wild High Prairie Canine Formula with Roasted Bison and Roasted Venison: Taste of the Wild is my FAVORITE dog food. I was very picky about eating dry dog food until the pack leaders bought me this kind. I can't get enough! Plus it is grain-free so I can maintain my boyish figure!
  4. Kong Wubba: This chew toy is amazing, I can shake it around and fetch it all day long and it is so durable it still looks like new (I have a bad habit of un-stuffing any stuffed animal toy in about 30 seconds). Plus it squeaks!
  5. FURminator deShedding Tool for Cats: Believe it or not, I don't shed! However, my 2 cat friends shed like crazy. Fortunately a regular brushing with the Furminator keeps the cat-fur tumbleweeds to a minimum!

No comments:

Post a Comment