Monday, November 9, 2009

Bath Time for Toby

The nice thing about a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel is they are small enough to give them a bath in the sink. Toby does not think this is a particularly nice thing.


Toby, are you ready for your bath???



Oh great, I know what's coming when they put me in the sink...

 

 BATH TIME



 I seriously don't know why I put up with you guys sometimes...

  But after his bath, Toby goes CRAZY:


Shaking around...


Slamming his head on the floor...



 All the while with a crazed look on his face



Check out his huge smile because he looooves shaking the water off.

And the best part? The only reason Toby puts up with baths at all? When he's done, he gets to play:

KILL THE TOWEL





 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE when Cavaliers have the after-bath-zoomies! Toby looks very ferocious tackling that towel.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - this describes (and depicts) our Cavalier to a T! Our Bella also goes nuts after bathtime, furiously rubbing her ears on the ground, playing "kill the towel," etc. We've eventually just taken to laying out towels all over the floor to help her dry herself off. :)

    I love your blog - our Bella actually looks a lot like Toby! Where did you get Toby?

    ReplyDelete